ITINERARY BY NEPAL SOCIAL TREKS AND EXPEDITION
DAY 1: Arrival in Kathmandu( TIA) International airport (1,365m) transfer to hotel evening welcome dinner . O/n at hotel
Welcome assistance by Nepal Social Treks and Exepedition representative at the Tribhuvan International Airport and transfer to hotel in Kathmandu.If you are already in Nepal you can meet us at mentioned hotel lobby. Rest at the hotel and briefing about the trip. O/n at Hotel
DAY 2: Drive Kathmandu to Pokhara overland Journey 6 Hours drive. O/n at Hotel
Assist by guide to transfer from Hotel to Private Car to Pokhara,departure time will be at 0730AM and about 6 hours journey toward Pokhara where overnight accommodation with BB Plan isarranged.O/n at Hotel
DAY 3: Trek to Tolka via Phedi ( 1700M). Walking 4 hours, O/n at Guest House
After breakfast, drive to Phedi half an hour by private vehicle and trek toTolka (1400M) about 4-5 hours, on the way lunch and overnight at lodge/teahouse with dinner. O/n at Tea House
DAY 4: Trek to Jhinu Danda ( 1780M ). Walking 6 Hours, O/n at Guest House.
After having breakfast the trek starts from Tolka to Jhinu danda (1780 m) takes about 5-6 hours walking, on the way lunch and overnight at lodge/teahouse with dinner.
DAY 5: Trek to Sinuwa/Bamboo(2380m) Lodge via Chhomrong
Having early breakfast the trek begins from Tadapani toward Sinuwa (2310m)/Bamboo Lodge via Chhomrong, lunch provided on the way, after walking 6-7 hours and the lodge/teahouse is arranged for overnight accommodation.
DAY 6: Trek Bamboo Lodge/Sinuwa to Deurali (3020 m)
From Sinuwa or Bamboo Lodge the trek begins for Deurali (3150m) which takes about 6-7 hours walking with on the way lunch. The overnight accommodation with dinner is provided at teahouse/lodge in Deurali.
DAY 7: Trek from Deurali to Annapurna Base Camp (4130) Walking 4 Hours O/n at tea house Deurali to Annapurna Base Camp (4090m)
After breakfast, takes about 4-5 hours walk for today, on the way lunch and overnight accommodation with dinner in lodge/teahouse is provided at ABC. The overnight accommodation with dinner is provided at teahouse/lodge in Deurali.
DAY 8: Trek Back from Annapurna Base Camp to Dovan (2600m), Walking 5 Hours, O/n at tea house
From Annapurna Base Camp the trek begins to Dovan (2600m) which takes about 5-6 hours walking down. On the way lunch and overnight accommodation with dinner is arranged at Dovan. The overnight accommodation with dinner is provided at teahouse/lodge in Deurali.
DAY 9: Trek from Dovan to Chhomrong (2170 m) Walking 5 Hours, O/n at tea house
Our guide will take you toward Chhomrong (2310m) by down trekking after walking about 5-6 hours providing on the way lunch and keep you in teahouse/lodge at Chhomrong for overnight.
DAY 10: Trek from Chhomrong to Ghandrung (1940 m)Walking 4 Hours,O/n at tea house
This day’s trek starts from Chhomrong toward Ghaundrung (1,940m) after breakfast which takes about 3-4 hours. Your lunch and dinner is served in Ghandrung with overnight accommodation in Lodge/teahouse. Here you may spend your time for exploring indigenous Gurung culture.
DAY 11: Trek from Ghandrung to Nayapul (1070m)and Drive back to Pokhara Walking 3 Hours. O/n at Hotel
This morning the trek starts after having breakfast in Ghandrung to ward Nayapul about 4 hours with lunch on the way from where you are taken to Pokhara by private vehicle driving and keep you in Hotel as per agreed category with BB Plan.
DAY 12: Tourist Bus Journey from Pokhara to Kathmandu, 6 hours drive. O/n at Hotel
After having breakfast your trip starts by drive back from Pokhara to Katmandu by tourist Coach about 6 hours driving and overnight is arranged in Kathmandu as per agreed category with BB Plan.
- Tour Price: US$ 890++
- Style of Trek Tea House
- Accommodation 3*** Hotel in CIty & Tea House Lodge
- Transportation Car, Jeep , Bus
- Maximum Altitude 4,130M
- Grade: Moderate to Fairly Challenging: Prior experience is not compulsory. If you are fit, you are ready to go.
- Airport pickup and drop off by private tourist vehicle in Kathmandu.
- Hotel Accomodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara *** star Hotel including breakfast
- Accommodations in Teahouse/Lodge during the trek including three meals a day (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- Annapurna area Trekking Map.
- An experienced trekking team leader who will be experienced for this route,
- Trekking porter /Sherpa to carry your bags during the trekking, one porter in betwen 2 members,
- Food, drinks, accommodation, insurance, salary, equipments, transportation, local tax for Guide and porters,
- Transportation as mentioned in the itinerary. (upgrade to flight/car available with additional cost).
- Group medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- All necessary paper works and Annapurna conservation entry permits (ACAP fees),
- TIMS (Trekkers’ Information Management System),
- All government taxes and our service charges,
- Welcome dinner in Kathmandu.
- N.B. All tour prices quoted are land only:
- Lunch and dinner in cities (Kathmandu and Pokhara) expect welcome dinner.
- International Travel insurance, covering emergencies Evacuation & medical assistance
- Nepal entry visa fee, please try to arrange in USD cash for 15 days US$25.00 and for 30 days US$40.00
- Tips for trekking staff.
- All kind drinks (hot,cold and alcoholic) during your trip, hot shower in tea house, battery charging, mineral water, internet and tea and coffee on the way.
- Personal trekking equipment. We recommend you to bring the stuffs you have and rest you can rent or buy in Kathmandu.
- Domestic airfare if you wish to travel ( Kathmandu- Pokhara- Kathmandu)
Have a nice trip!